Mark Standifer

 

Well known in the field of electrical safety, Mark Standifer provides firsthand knowledge of the dangers of arc flashes and the lifelong consequence of being distracted at work.

In 1983, Standifer became the victim of an arc flash while performing an electrical task at a wastewater treatment plant. The ensuing blast seared Standifers skin leaving second- and third-degree burns over 40 percent of his body. His experience and the road to recovery are documented in the 2004 video The Mark Standifer Story, which was the top selling electrical safety video for 4 years straight and is still is selling today. Thirteen years later, Standifer and Integrity Learning Solutions offer Other Reasons, a video that moves beyond the original story and explores the real reasons behind electrical accidents.

The traumatic effects of the arc flash/blast haunt Mark Standifer to this day, and he is grateful to share the continuation of his story in Other Reasons. This new video addresses the many questions that have arisen since the release of The Mark Standifer Story. By sharing his story, Standifer hopes to eliminate accidental arc flashes and the nightmares they cause.

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Also featured in the film:

Check Out The Arc Flash Video

Learn More